Street Pastors flip flops
All Street Pastors teams carry flip flops to give to women who have discarded painful shoes and run the risk of injury from broken glass on the pavements.
Flip flops are not a gimmick, but an important intervention that reduces the number of calls on the emergency services and admissions to A&E.
We’ve received specific messages of thanks for flip flops from members of the public who have recently met teams in Wolverhampton, Caerphily, Sheffield and Westminster.
“I would like to say a huge thanks to the street pastors. I think they do a really good job. Especially offering flip flops to my friend. It’s such a good idea and cause. Thank you.”
“I was down town on Saturday night, I had no shoes on and a street pastor came and gave me a pair of flip flops to wear. I went to offer him money which he refused. He was really caring and polite. I think they’re a great set of people and what they’re doing just proves how caring they are … I can’t say a bad word about them.”
“Thank you so much for your kindness. My friend and her feet were so grateful! We genuinely couldn’t believe it. It’s such a great thing you are doing and you made our night!”
- Street Pastors on Carlisle Station – Carol Service
- Sutton Street Pastors won the award for “keeping Sutton Safe” last night at Sutton Community Awards
- Calling all trained and authorised Street Pastors & Prayer Pastors… come and join our Central London New Year’s Eve Street Pastor Patrol in the heart of Westminister.
- CORK STREET PASTORS SPECIAL AWARD RECIPIENT FOR COMMUNITY WELBEING INITIATIVES
- Commissioner delivers new contact van for Telford Street Pastors and local police