Street Pastors Portsmouth
16 hours a week, £13.07 an hour (Pay review 1st June)
Home based with some travel (locally, regionally and nationally)
We are recruiting a Resource Manager to replace Jackie Hunt who is leaving at the end
of May. Since we first started in 2007, under the cover of One Body, Street Pastors has
developed a great reputation in the city for our work on the streets during the night time
economy and in schools during the day. We have a small but perfectly formed team of
staff who make this all possible.
The Resource Manager leads the Street Pastor Initiative in Portsmouth, supporting the
Trustees in setting the strategic direction of the charity, managing staff and resources
and ensuring our volunteers deliver a high-quality service in keeping with our charitable
We need someone who is:
• A Christian with the ability to lead the team and work with a variety of people with different values, beliefs and backgrounds.
• Able to work on own initiative and manage challenging workloads.
• Great at communication, presentation and training skills; able to establish rapport and deliver information to a diverse audience in person; write clear newsletters and reports.
• Experienced in fundraising.
• If not a trained Street Pastor, able to observe night-time patrols from time to time.
• Able to identify problems and create solutions.
If you want to know more contact Geoff Hawkins, Chair of Trustees, 07885 523167 or firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs must be submitted by 31st March 2023.